Friday, March 23, 2012

My Homeostasis

One thing that has been in my life since the day I was born, is this constant state of balance, some sort of cosmic homeostasis that permeates every minute and every event.

For everything good, something bad. For every terrifying, heart breaking tragedy, something heartachingly beautiful.

This is where I draw my inspiration. This terrible, wonderful, despairing and hopeful experience that's been my life... infused in every word, in every game mechanic.

It's not long at all now before the flagship games are released, and not a moment too soon, as I don't know how much longer I have left. It could be 50 years, but it's not looking good right now.

I hope you like what I've come up with as much as my playtesters, my family, and my friends have. No matter how things turn out, and if you like what I have to offer or not... it sure has been a hell of a ride.

No regrets, and thanks all. :)

Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment